Iran bars two French diplomats from returning Iran said on Monday that two French diplomats briefly arrested last month over alleged “interference” would not be allowed to return to the country. Foreign ministry spokesperson Esmaeil Baqaei said the pair had left Iran and that Tehran had formally informed France they would be barred from re-entry. France’s Foreign Minister Jean-Noel Barrot said on 20 July that the diplomats had been targeted by Iranian
CryptoAlerta — análise de criptomoedas e mercado em tempo real